• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

POP QUIZ - Winner may ask next question.

the last pic looks like taken from some andy warhol documentary...

but i guess it?s not...

absolutely not... ok, next one, famous actor hidden.
01yu6.jpg

the joebshmoe saves the day.
Yes, it is Edward Burns and the movie is "15 minutes"

your turn.

wow that was pretty close ;)

yeah i was lying...

the movie and this image have a very special relation:

000ql3.jpg

My first thought was OMEN, but the photographer in the original looked different.

:-? the doors?......the picture below are the animals....... right?....and Eric Burdon played in Oliver Stones' The Doors....... right?......I dont know...... :?

nope. not the doors.

about the same time frame, but different continent ;)

the second one on the left is jimmy page isn?t he?

and boy does the guy to the right look familiar...

somehow like one of the oasis brothers who was not beaten in the face...

heinrich - yes!!! that IS jimmy page!

it's only a matter of time now...

soooo....

that?s the Yardbirds. Jimmy Page replaced Eric Clapton back in the days. and the Yardbirds did the soundtrack to Blowup. The first pic you posted showed us David Hemmings in the movie Blowup.

Nailed you, sucker!

:lol:

You are the riddler in real life, aren?t you? you have to be!

;-)

LOL! great work heinrich :) CORRECT

yeah it seems i have a lot of useless knowledge about film & music ;)

i'm glad you had fun figuring this one out

you will get endlessly cool points from me if you can tell me why the appearance of the yardbirds in blowup is historically important.

you mean like that dude is coming to their concert and nobody moves and then this guy smashes his guitar and the crowd goes mad and our hero grabs a piece although he?s more into jazz?

nope :( anyways, if someone knows the answer shout it out

but go ahead heinrich - with the next Q

alrighty. i?ve got a great pic!

name this famous indian and how he dies!

that's a question for the US boys again ;-)
now who the hell is Karl May?

come on people that?s an absolute alltime-evergreen-must-have-seen!

here we see the character in question (the greatest indian of all time) with his pal. those two were the coolest!!!

is this a great question or what? i?m a bit excited here...

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom