• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

POP QUIZ - Winner may ask next question.

Two James Bond actors "reprised" their role of Bond after their tenure ended (meaning they played characters obviously similar to the Bond character). Who where the actors, what where their roles, and what movies did they star in.

(and as a side note, John Mason does not count).

Sean Connery as William of Baskerville in Name of Rose and Roger Moore as The Chief in Spice World......right?

I'm pretty sure one of them is:
Roger, I hate guns, Moore in Feuer, Eis & Dynamit
can't figure out the second, unless it's
Pierce Brosnan in the Metador

Nope, but you get fake bonus points for mentioning a movie made by Willy Bogner (who worked on all of the Bond snow chase scenes up untill 1989).

A hint: None of these are main roles, but rather supporting characters. One is very obscure (think TV Movie) and the other is very recent. Maybe 4, 5, 6 years ago.

does the movie star john stamos? ;)

wild guesses:

connery - the rock
moore - cannonball run
lazenby - diamonds aren't forever & never too young to die ;)

No, I already said that John Mason wasn't it.

Moore's apperence in the Cannonball run was during his Bond tenure.

You're closer with Lazenby, but not the one I'm looking for.

...must be "the return of the man from UNCLE" then

don't know the other one

That is one of them, with George playing the character aptly named JB.

Good God, I would have thought that the other would have been found by now.

Here is a hint: Mel Blanc

omg are you talking about timothy dalton's character in the looney tunes live action movie???

1 george lazenby played "jb" in "the return of the man from UNCLE"
(googling for dalton's character's name...)
2 timothy dalton played "damien drake" in "looney tunes: back in action"

just kidding... :)

name the movie:

50332804re6.jpg

just great! we have eyes!!!!!!........well.....eyes wide shut?

Back
Top Bottom