• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Pizza toppings

JetSetWilly said:
...Dominos...or...Pizza Hut...Both...tasty as anything
Gatos said:
This is nothing personal. Obviously tastes differ. So this is just one man's opinion. But this was pretty much my reaction to your post:

I've never had Pizza Hut pizza, but I agree with you on Domino's. Acceptable if it's free or your only choice, but far from the best.

Gatos said:
Also, for research purposes, if you were ordering a pizza with two toppings and one of the toppings was pepperoni, what would the other one be?

Pepperoni.

Chicken is the most underrated pizza topping ever.

if i've got any left over bolognese from the night before i'll buy a cheap cheese and tomato pizza then pimp it up

"pimp up my f*cking pizza"

i like, leeroy, i like. i think i hear a prodigy song in there. . .

Ah yeah I forgot that had come back.

Gatos said:
What are your favorites? If you could only have one topping on a pizza what would it be (yeah, yeah, i know "cheese" :p)? What are your favorite pairings or combos of toppings? Also, for research purposes, if you were ordering a pizza with two toppings and one of the toppings was pepperoni, what would the other one be?

One topping:
- Italian sausage

Faves combos:
- Pepperoni/sausage/black olive/mushroom (fresh, not canned)
- Broccoli/green olives/artichoke hearts
- Sausage/onion/jalapeno
- Chicken/bacon/jalepeno
- Tomato/pineapple
- Basil/tomato/garlic
- Red pepper/pepperoni/pineapple

One topping with Pepperoni:
- sausage or black olive

Also love to add pepper jack cheese to the standard provolone at my local pizza place, Shakespeares. They have some of the best pizza in the States.

Well if it isn`t Lonestar, and his sidekick, Puke!
tumblr_m47vx3qhch1rw6rwlo1_500.jpg

I love pizza so much that Pizza The Hut makes me hungry, not sick.

Back
Top Bottom