• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

PAL to NTSC, no time change

ReverendBeastly

Reaction score
Trophy Points
So here's my situation: I have a DVD that is a concert video, shot in Italy in 1990. The master Hi-8 tape was PAL, and so is this DVD I have, which is made from the master. Is there a good way that anyone knows of to convert this 25fps PAL video to 29.97fps NTSC video, without it looking like shit and without changing the running time/audio pitch? I know that TMPGEnc can do it, but there's always ghosting that I don't like.

Many thanks, Boon, I think I checked that topic before but may shied away because I'm not familiar with a lot of the software. Looks like it's time to get crackin' for me!

you can do the resizing with avisynth as well of course and use tmpg as encoder.

Back
Top Bottom