• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Opinion on Reddit as a platform for fan edits

I edited this post out of respect for the person that I was responding to. Their post was 27 days old and the issue I was addressing was a misunderstanding on my part due to timing.

Last edited:
Did you see me complaining? And no, my edit wasn't immediately picked up for review. And i had no feedback from the edit reviewer at the time of posting that message.

Not sure why you're suddenly replying to this old post.

I just experienced a similar situation with an editor that I was reviewing their edit. I Saw that post and responded. I think people review based on a subjective preference. Did I ask for a preview copy? I would have certainly offered feedback. It might have taken a few days to get to it.

I guess I was saying that you are fortunate to have gotten your edit reviewed by DigModiFicaTion in a very reasonable amount of time. I didn't realize that you had posted that prior to them reviewing your edit. My mistake. Sorry about that.

Back
Top Bottom