• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

One Hour Photo: ReWorkedPrint:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
For me as an actor Robin Williams could do anything comedy (obviously) drama and everything else in between. This character is way beyond creepy. And with what Bobson has done, for me has added to the creepiness of the character. It has been awhile since I have seen this title. So for me there a few WTF ????? moments. The difference in quality of the added stuff really didn't bother me. This edit held my attention so I really didn't pay attention to the difference. And the red eye dream WOW. I was thoroughly entertained for 95 minutes. As usual no techie stuff here. Just a short and sweet review. And this edit gets 5 out of 5 on my popcorn scale. Side note when I worked retail years ago, The store I worked in I was in the electronics dept. Sold the obvious stuff, computers , stereos etc. Then after a remodel we got the photo development. All film was sent out to process but when the pictures came back.........yes we took them into the warehouse and looked at them

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom