• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

November 2023 FEOTM

What was your Favorite Edit of the month in November 2023?

• Laugh & Let Die by DonkeyKonga

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Batman Forever: Restored by luc4vacalnti

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • The MST-HD Remaster Project Vol. 2: Godzilla vs by SeaCom

• Star Trek Beyond: To Explore Strange New Worlds by lapis molari

• My Fair Lady: Audrey Sings! by catferoze

• Baby Driver: Love Driven by JasonFlippy

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Les Misérables London 1985 Stage Musical Edit by Assault Bear

• After the Dark Times by LieutenantDan

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Escape from L.A.: Waves of the future by Dawnrazor

• The Wolverine: Mangold Extended by Wakeupkeo

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • The Cassandra Curse by Daedal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • American History X: ReWorkedPrint by Bobson Dugnutt

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Watchmen 2019: The Bass Reeves Cut by TriggeredPuppy

• The Bride of Frankenstein [raymix] by Ray Danger

• Star Trek V: The Final Frontier – The Great Experiment Workprint by BionicBob

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
15 edits to vote for this month...

Voting closes on January 1st.

TAKE NOTE:
  • Voting is limited to active members who have been registered for more than a month and have a minimum of 5 posts.
  • Effective January 1, 2024, no editor, either individually or as part of a group, shall win FEOTM consecutively. Winners will be ineligible for the FEOTM for the following two months.

THE FOLLOWING IS NOW BEING STRICTLY ENFORCED:
  • Users are not allowed to vote for their own edit. (This includes any and all those with a faneditor credit on the IFDB page, regardless of contribution)
  • Users are not allowed to solicit votes by PMing others or promoting the poll in other forums or social sites.

Anyone found voting for their own edit or soliciting votes will have their edit disqualified from the poll. No exceptions.

(read full article...)

I love MST3K.
joel reboot GIF

I generally love all the fanedits.
How do I cast my vote?
Unfortunately I don't think you can, the rules above show that you need to be a member for 1 month before you can vote and you only joined today :(

I have a question. Does "effective Jan 1" mean:
  1. "I won December 2023 so now I can't win January 2024."
  2. "I won December 2023 but it doesn't matter because this rule doesn't start until the January FEOTM poll."
If I could vote, I would like for #2 to be true, that way the rule starts specifically for edits submitted in the year 2024.

Thanks!

2. "I won December 2023 but it doesn't matter because this rule doesn't start until the January FEOTM poll."
If I could vote, I would like for #2 to be true, that way the rule starts specifically for edits submitted in the year 2024.

Thanks!
That's what I assumed when I read this. I mean otherwise it would be 'effective immediately', right? :p

Thanks!
These answers can be found in the new FEOTM poll. Please contact Lapis Molari in the future with any FEOTM/Y questions.

Happy Editing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom