• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

New Year's Movie Marathon 2018/19

Zamros said:
For a while now I've had an idea in my head of doing a Hobbit 3-in-1 edit + Lord of the Rings extended edition marathon, with breakfast, second breakfast, elevenses, luncheon, afternoon tea, dinner and supper all planned out in advance. I'm sure there's a bunch of Middle Earth themed recipes that could be made for it.

Edit: Of course this exists.

This is a good idea, the only problem is that we watched all the LotR films recently, and I don't particularly want to include Fanedits into the marathon, unless it's something like an extended edition or a Star Wars Revisited type thing. And I have no interest in watching the full Hobbit movies. 
But thanks nonetheless!

Neglify said:
So... what did you end up watching?

That's a good question. 
We um. 
Watched the first Rocky. And all three Toy Story films were on at one point, so those were on in the background as we played Sonic Adventure. I also started having my father watch Dragon Ball GT. Then when my stepmother came home from work, we all watched a bunch of Clannad. 

Tldr: I did not marathon any movies this year. And somehow I didn't feel bad about it.

h4B1C6EDC

What should I watch this time around?

The horribly disjointed Terminator franchise would be interesting back-to-back watch.

"...but that's a different guy?!?"

Really tempting...

I'm thinking of a shorter series, or at least a series with shorter movies. Or maybe just not a completionist marathon. I just remembered that I have other obligations on new years eve, so i might not be able to watch 12 hours 25 minutes of movies.

One idea I had was watching Soldier, Blade Runner, and Blade Runner 2049, but I could use more suggestions.

Groundhog Day, Groundhog Day, Groundhog Day, Ghostbusters, Groundhog Day, Groundhog Day, and Groundhog Day. In that order.

Back
Top Bottom