• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

MPC commentary "movie night"

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hello all, one of my favorite internet personalities THE MOVIEPREVIEWCRITIC has recently started recording and releasing his own 'poor mans' commentary tracks to movies. if you like cynical commentary and/or are a fan of the MPC check them out.

Tonight I'll be watching T3: rise of the machines for 2 reasons -
1: I have a love hate relationship w/ this film and want to hear MPC's thoughts on it.
2: I have an unopened bluray copy that has been collecting dust for over a year since UA's coming storm replaced the official version in my eyes. This gives me a good reason to watch the theatrical version and why not dust off that bluray, m i rite?
[video=dailymotion;xbrcaa]
moviepreviewcritic said:
"So what is this Movie Night sh*t all about?" That's what you're wondering, right?
Here's the no bullsh*t explaination: sometimes a movie needs more than a 5 minute review. Sometimes there's a lot to talk about. Some movies need only quick reviews while others deserve a scene by scene, moment by moment analysis.
They might be hits that are really sh*t, or subtle works of art that need to be decoded.
Whatever the reason, Movie Night is here to go beyond the standard director/actor/crafts person commentaries.
Hopefully, we can laugh a little, learn a little and above all, find some Movie Truth!
If interested, head on over to MPC.com:
http://themoviepreviewcritic.com/
and click on the "Movie Night" link for other commentarys for indy4, transformers, etc:
http://themoviepreviewcritic.com/html/movie_night.html

Back
Top Bottom