• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Marvel Origins: Avengers Part 2

Anyone else missing part27 of the rar files? for the dvd9 dlc. Keeps saying temporally unavailable.

im just gonna wait till he makes the new changes and uploads them again

I expect part 2's re-release to be released at some point this week. ATM I am uploading the DVD, MKV and BD for part 3.

Then I have to do one more pass over part 2 in vegas to check for mistakes (I worked on it while drunk and did serious damage to the project file. I have fixed most of it. working on last half hour now. Then I am going to render and watch it once before uploading it for distribution. I can provide links to the old version if people dont want to wait.

Just let me know

Ok makes sense now while files are unavaible :p

Marvel Origins Part 2 Extended Edition is done finally! I should have it uploaded by tomorrow. The run time is about 13 min longer than the original. The ending has been reworked and extended. The attack on the shield HQ has been addedto the end of the edit and the part's with Maria Hill have been removed as they were used In part 3.

Cheer

Anyone else having an error with part10.rar?
For the Movie file not the DVD version. for 2 days it has been unvailable through JDownloader. Perhaps an external link or any options?

I will look into this once i get off work. But for future reference. Please PM the editor (in this case me) that way the admin's don't give you a hard time.

Cheers

was able to snag copies of your Avengers edits. review to be coming soon with it. however, enjoyed the commentary for Part 1. and was sad to see no commentaries for Part 2 or 3.

Back
Top Bottom