• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

March 2023 FEOTM

What was your favourite edit of the month in March 2022?

• Kombat Bloody Kombat by Gieferg

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Ben 10: Race Against Time – Armageddon Edition by Revan100

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Possessor Complete by kidjupiter92

• The Thing from 1951 by The Scribbling Man

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Tron: Quickstart Edition by TheUltimate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White Lotus “I’m a Very Needy Person and I Am Deeply, Deeply Insecure.” by Michael Morgenstern

• Legend: The Return of Darkness by zrfarnsworth

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Blade Runner 2049: Savage Cut by FrameSniffer

• Terminator: The Resistance Cut by skyblue

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Superman All-Star by angusburger22

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Live And Let Die: You Know My Name by lapis molari

• Scream 5: The Extended Requel by Bobson Dugnutt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Interstellar: The Demise by DonkeyKonga

• The Clone Wars: Refocused by EddieDean

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Sonic The Hedgehog: Gotta Go Fast Cut by Urban Monitor

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
  • Poll closed .

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
15 edits to vote for this month:

kombatbloody_front
Kombat Bloody Kombat by Gieferg​
ben10armageddon_front
Ben 10: Race Against Time - Armageddon Edition by Revan100​
possessorcomplete_front
Possessor Complete by kidjupiter92​
thingfrom1951_front
The Thing from 1951 by The Scribbling Man​
tronquickstart_front
Tron: Quickstart Edition by TheUltimate​
needyperson_front
White Lotus "I’m a Very Needy Person and I Am Deeply, Deeply Insecure." by Michael Morgenstern​
legendreturn_front
Legend: The Return of Darkness by zrfarnsworth​
bladerunnersavage_front
Blade Runner 2049: Savage Cut by FrameSniffer​
terminatorresistance_front
Terminator: The Resistance Cut by skyblue​
supermanallstar_front
Superman All-Star by angusburger22​
bondliveletname_front
Live And Let Die: You Know My Name by lapis molari​
scream5requel_front
Scream 5: The Extended Requel by Bobson Dugnutt​
interstellardemise_front
Interstellar: The Demise by DonkeyKonga​
clonewarsrefocus_front
The Clone Wars: Refocused by EddieDean​
sonicgofast_front
Sonic The Hedgehog: Gotta Go Fast Cut by Urban Monitor​

Voting closes on May 1st.

TAKE NOTE:

• Voting is limited to active members who have been registered for more than a month and have a minimum of 5 posts.

THE FOLLOWING IS NOW BEING STRICTLY ENFORCED:

• Users are not allowed to vote for their own edit.
  • Users are not allowed to solicit votes by PMing others or promoting the poll in other forums or social sites.

Anyone found voting for their own edit or soliciting votes will have their edit disqualified from the poll. No exceptions.

(read full article...)

Last edited by a moderator:
This month I've seen Legend: The Return of Darkness, Blade Runner 2049: Savage Cut, Superman All-Star, and Sonic The Hedgehog: Gotta Go Fast Cut, which was actually quite enjoyable. So many more I haven't seen yet.. well, congrats everyone on your edits 🙏

I've just realized the vote may be changed.
I really cant see the point of hiding the results before voting if that's the case.

Last edited:
I'm surprised by this as well, but I suspect the idea is that you may have opportunity to see something else in the list after you've already voted, and you may decide you like that thing better. However, most polls don't work this way in the real world, and given the monthly cycle there's no reason you couldn't just wait to vote on the final day if you're concerned about locking in a vote for the "wrong" thing. For my part, I haven't been clicking the submit button until I'm 100% sure...

Well, now that voting is closed, looks like we need a tie-breaker between The Clone Wars: Refocused and Terminator: The Resistance Cut.

Personally, I think the Clone Wars edit deserves to win most. Out of all the edits on the list, it's possibly the most impressive in terms of ambition and technical skill. EddieDean put years of hard work into reworking an entire multi-season TV series to near-perfection, and I feel like that amount of effort deserves to be rewarded.

Oh wow, a tie! I never thought I'd come close to even second place, so this is already a huge suprise and honour! It's a serious privilege to have my edit considered in such regard by this community.

Skyblue, I've always loved the Terminator franchise, and the first film sorely needed better foley and SFX, and other modern polish, so I have huge admiration for your efforts. I wish you the best of luck, and I'll be the first to cheer if you win! <3

Personally, I think the Clone Wars edit deserves to win most. Out of all the edits on the list, it's possibly the most impressive in terms of ambition and technical skill. EddieDean put years of hard work into reworking an entire multi-season TV series to near-perfection, and I feel like that amount of effort deserves to be rewarded.
Please remember to not promote another edit over others. Each member should vote unencumbered by solicitation. Thanks!

Will there be a special tie-breaker vote? I haven't been around long enough to know what happens with this scenario.

Cool!!!

I am humbled, & would never have thought I would be in a tie for first place.

I have not seen all of the fanedits, though I know everyone tried their best and worked hard at their fanedits.

Even though other faneditors did not get first place, do not let that discourage your future plans as a faneditor. Use this as a stepping stone as there will be more opportunities to get first place in the future.

Regardless of who eventually gets first place, I am glad that people enjoyed & are entertained by the fanedits this month.

Use this as a stepping stone as there will be more opportunities to get first place in the future.

Well, frankly, I am not even trying.
At the end of the day, no matter what you do, you may still lose to Star Wars just because it's Star Wars.

I thought Scribbling Man will have easy win this month :p
And then Star Wars appeared.

Last edited:
Well, frankly, I am not even trying.
At the end of the day, no matter what you do, you may still lose to Star Wars just because it's Star Wars.

I thought Scribbling Man will have easy win this month :p
And then Star Wars appeared.
Lol, that's ok if I lose to classic star wars( I like episodes 1-6 & some episodes are better than others, as I do not like the new star wars movies) as it is another franchise that I like .

Whether I win or lose, I will just continue to use this experience as another stepping stone as a faneditor.

Last edited:
I thought Mortal Kombat'95 isnt as popular as The Thing, Terminator or Star Wars franchise, which means less people will be interested in watching it - and still, I got quite a lot of reviews.

Back
Top Bottom