• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Man of Steel: Recut

Where can I download Man Of Steel: Recut v2 from - I am unable to locate a link, can someone PM me a link?

If this is your first time here please read Using This Site. It's full of useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. This site has many rules in place to protect itself and its users. Should you ever need a reminder look no further: General Rules and Own the Source Rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to an admin for further details.

I've checked the links through the .info site but it seems as though the edit has been taken off MEGA, any idea how to find another copy via another link, a re-upload or even emailing it to me? I'm really eager to see this and a little lost on where else I could find it.

caseyanthony said:
I've checked the links through the .info site but it seems as though the edit has been taken off MEGA, any idea how to find another copy via another link, a re-upload or even emailing it to me? I'm really eager to see this and a little lost on where else I could find it.

This is not the place to ask. Please read the rules of the site. From the top of every page:

If this is your first time here please read Using This Site. It's full of useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. This site has many rules in place to protect itself and its users. Should you ever need a reminder look no further: General Rules and Own the Source Rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to an admin for further details.

I originally watched v1, and today I went to watch v2 for the first time. I have a rear projection TV, and it had that 60Hz LCD soap opera look to it. Has anyone else experienced this? I don't remember v1 having that same look.

Avid 4D, do you know why I'm seeing it like this?

And since I'm here, allow me to say that, as far as I can tell having watched v1, I love what you did with the narrative. Much better structure than the original cut.

Not sure why you would be experiencing that... v2 is 23.976 fps which is the native cinema frame rate.

Nothing changed in your hardware playing it I assume?

I have requested fanedit.info to update links for Man of Steel: Recut and most of my other edits, but I don't know what's happening with that site lately so pls PM me for links.

On a side note, I like the new dark world of the DCU, hence why my edit of MoS retains the dark tone. I love the bright colours of the MCCU and the old Superman movies (of which I created a trilogy of my own!) but I don't want to feel I'm watching the same universe with the new DCU. Or maybe I just have a dark personality! Haha! So when I edit Batman vs Superman later this year, the dark tone and original score will remain.

Back
Top Bottom