• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Making the DVD-Audio project

Mnm

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi guys, for the start I must say that I learned so much from you! For some time I have one big obsession. It all started when I came along to my first DVD-Audio disk of Mike Oldfield’s Tubular Bells. I was completely blown away. From that time (O.K. maybe a little before that) my obsession was to make DVD-Audio from all of my huge collection of Oldfield’s work. I tried to do similar thing before by extracting mono channels from audio disks in Sound Forge and than process them one by one by changing sample and bit rate and than finally combine the together in 6 channels and process them through Minnetonka’s Surcode DVD DTS Pro. As result I was able to produce single DTS files with all six channels. That was satisfying for some time, but then I saw Michel Jarre’s Aero, and new Oldfield’s Tubular Bells, and I knew that my collection must be preserved as best as it can with that kind of work. I’m obsessed what can I say. :grin:

So I’ve searched through internet to find some program that can do such stuff, and found some good ones (at least they say they are). But I could not afford them (and I’m not sure I wanna). Then there it is your forum with some of the best fan editions I’ve ever seen. I read about Vegas and manage to get version 7 with DVD Architect. So my question is: Can I do something from above with Vegas or maybe some other program? My goal is to produce 5.1 tracks with maybe some static or even live video, and combine them with some concert videos in one DVD.

Am I asking too much? :-o

Back
Top Bottom