• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Made some Spanish subtitles for some of Bobson's Marvel edits

Julix

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I originally made these Spanish subtitles for personal use (well, for my non English-speaking family) but then thought maybe someone else might find them useful.
There's subtitles for:
-Captain America: Winter Soldier - Defrosted Edition
-Avengers: Age of Ultron - Extinction Edition
-Spider-Man: Far From Home - Elemental Expansion Edition
-Spider-Man 3 - The Hybrid Cut
All fanedits by Bobson Dugnutt, so thanks to him for making them!

I may do some more in the future if I find another Marvel extended edition that I find interesting enough (Right now I'm planning on subbing Doctor Strange: The Mystical Cut, when I find it)

Not sure if linking to subtitles is okay, so I'll just say you can find them in the r/fanedits subreddit by searching the post called "Spanish Subtitles for some Fanedits / Subtítulos en Español para algunos Fanedits" (If staff here tells me sharing .srt files is okay I'll edit this and just post the direct link)

Some new subtitles since I made the post (again, just look for a post with the name I mentioned previously, my user is u/JulixgMC)

-Black Panther: Wakanda Forever - Midnight Angel Edition
-X-Men Apocalypse - Endtimes Edition
Both by Bobson too

(I'm sorry if necroing posts is not ok, just didn't want to make a whole new post for an update)

^^ Perfectly reasonable to bump if there's a significant update.

@Julix , I recommend writing to @Bobson Dugnutt in a PM, with the link to your .srt files. That way, the faneditor can include them with the respective edits, and update their IFBd pages.

Great job on making and sharing the subs!

@Julix , I recommend writing to @Bobson Dugnutt in a PM, with the link to your .srt files. That way, the faneditor can include them with the respective edits, and update their IFBd pages.

Great job on making and sharing the subs!

Julix worked from your Black Panther subs, so you are to thank as well!

And I have thanked Julix via PM too, but I'll say it here as well! Oddly enough I get a rare request every now and again for spanish subs, so now I can provide for a few edits, thank you!

Back
Top Bottom