• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

LOST: The Miniseries (Now available in 720p)

@"domer138" if this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

loved every minute of the show, and thought the finale was perfect. it felt very rewarding to see them reunited in the afterlife, and how they assisted one another in getting there. that being said, i'm excited about checking this out. 

wondering if you edited in the post-season scenes of Hurley and Ben. I've always felt they would've been a nice addition to the last episode.

Kaby said:
wondering if you edited in the post-season scenes of Hurley and Ben. I've always felt they would've been a nice addition to the last episode.

Yes, he did. Man oh man I wish I still had this edit. This fanedit completely fixed Season 6 and ended the show much more gracefully.

S
Neglify said:
Kaby said:

Yes, he did. Man oh man I wish I still had this edit. This fanedit completely fixed Season 6 and ended the show much more gracefully.

ahhhh!! that's awesome. Im gonna have to check it out.

new user, old bump: is this available anywhere? Sorry to ask but I wouldn't unless I already looked everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom