• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Lisbeth Salander

FC, he's talking about subtitles at the top of the screen only during the opening credits or when text appears at the bottom. Not throughout the entire movie.

I'm almost certain I've seen that in R1 discs. I'll see if I can find something.

Booya. Kung Fu Hustle R1 Sony Pictures Classic.

vlcsnap2012071210h35m26.png

With dialogue at the bottom:

vlcsnap2012071210h36m27.png

Pick any TV show and you'll probably see it. Xfiles comes to mind.

Neglify said:
FC, he's talking about subtitles at the top of the screen only during the opening credits or when text appears at the bottom. Not throughout the entire movie.

I'm almost certain I've seen that in R1 discs. I'll see if I can find something.

Booya. Kung Fu Hustle R1 Sony Pictures Classic.

vlcsnap2012071210h35m26.png

With dialogue at the bottom:

vlcsnap2012071210h36m27.png

That makes more sense. :lol: Never seen Kung Fu Hustle on DVD, only theatrically, but it seems like they could easily have fit the subtitle in that first screenshot on the bottom of the screen. I get what your saying though.

ohmss said:
Overall, Stefanedit did a good job but I hope somebody does some alternate artwork for this so I can save some black ink!

lol, I do use black way too much, especially in steFANedit covers.

Back
Top Bottom