• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

LEEROY'S THE KILLER BRIDE (Extended Cut) In HD

lantern51

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I think this edit is just FANTASTIC! It was one of my favorites actually. I noticed that there have been some HD upgrades of older edits done by other members on here recently and I thought I could contribute to that by adding this one to the list.

I'm holding true to all of the cuts made in the original and even using some of the audio off the original edit.

I am giving the title card and poster a more modern upgrade though. But those are the only style changes I am making.

JrV2HDr.jpg

Last edited:
I watched the first draft, somehow the audio and video got out of sync in parts? Going to have to play some more with it...

So what I noticed is the software didn't like where I used the original audio and it didn't encode correctly in those moments. I'm going to have to rework those moments... UGH, why do I do this to myself with every edit :ROFLMAO:

As I was going through the edit I noticed that the moments I tried to use hard coded subtitles didn't sync either. So I'm using a straight no sub rip and typing in the subtitles by hand for each one. It's a lot of work especially in the Pai Mei part, but if I want a good solid product, gotta put the work in LOL.

Woohoo! I'm giving this edit a watch for mistakes tonight! If anyone wants to preview it as well, let me know. I prefer a 2nd set of eyes and ears before releasing anything...

OK.... One last view and then I think I may be ready to call this one LOL.... Special thanks to Dwight Fry for also reviewing this for me!

Back
Top Bottom