• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Last DVD, Blu-Ray, UHD or Digital you purchased?

This morning I bought Beetle Fighter Kabuto volume 5 on DVD. :):):)
I'm so proud to finally own this amazing show complete.

91xh3WE+-LL._AC_SX342_.jpg

811zIq52vOL._SY445_.jpg

41g2IKJ-BlL.jpg

0097360569445_p0_v2_s1200x630.jpg

61CjkGADM+L._AC_SY445_.jpg

I don't have access to most of my belongings currently, but l've been picking up some cheap movies here and there to keep me occupied. Most of them are my favorite flavour of shitty movies, some are legit films that are steals at the prices l'm finding them for (1-2 dollars). A mix of new and used.

The Mothman Prophecies
A History of Violence
Night of the Living Dead 3D: Reanimation
Legion
The Chronicles of Riddick
Fanboys
Movie 43
Disturbia
Itsy Bitsy
Killer Tattooist
Star Trek IV
Portals
The Screaming Skulls
The Mad Monster
Tormented
Scared to Death
Atom Age Vampire
The Vampire Bat
The Monster Maker
Dead Men Walk
A Bronx Tale
The Phantom of the Opera
Doom
Wing Commander
The Spy Next Door
Superman Returns
V for Vendetta
AI Artificial Intelligence
The Magnificent Seven
Return of the Magnificent Seven
Guns of the Magnificent Seven
The Magnificent Seven Ride!

Just got the Macross Saga of Robotech from walmart, it cost... More than it's worth, but whatever. I've looked at it every time l've gone to walmart recently, it was inevitable.

I don't have access to most of my belongings currently, but l've been picking up some cheap movies here and there to keep me occupied. Most of them are my favorite flavour of shitty movies, some are legit films that are steals at the prices l'm finding them for (1-2 dollars). A mix of new and used.

The Mothman Prophecies
A History of Violence
Night of the Living Dead 3D: Reanimation
Legion
The Chronicles of Riddick
Fanboys
Movie 43
Disturbia
Itsy Bitsy
Killer Tattooist
Star Trek IV
Portals
The Screaming Skulls
The Mad Monster
Tormented
Scared to Death
Atom Age Vampire
The Vampire Bat
The Monster Maker
Dead Men Walk
A Bronx Tale
The Phantom of the Opera
Doom
Wing Commander
The Spy Next Door
Superman Returns
V for Vendetta
AI Artificial Intelligence
The Magnificent Seven
Return of the Magnificent Seven
Guns of the Magnificent Seven
The Magnificent Seven Ride!
the afformentioned purchases were across three different excursions; some were from my favorite store from my childhood, a local department store; some were from the dollar store; and some were from a small community flea market outside a church that l happened to drive by.
Well, yesterday l went to the big local flea market that l haven't gone to in years. There was lots of neat stuff of course, l got a few comics, a bootleg famicom, a taxidermy crocodile head (his name is Kadaver K. Rool) (l know it's probably unethical, l'm sorry, l'm too much of an impulsive buyer). Most importantly, l doubled my above movie collection. I shall edit this post later to lirst my spoils as soon as l get the chance.

Just bought all the Die Hard, Police Academy, and Resident Evil movies, as well as seasons 1 and 2 of Titans. Walmart, where wallets go to die.

Stumbled upon Ghost in the Shell at walmart, specifically the 2004 dvd release interestingly enough. Is it common for walmart to carry such old releases? In any case l'm excited to finally watch this, l don't know why l waited so long.

For future reference, would somebody be able to tell me what other media in this franchise is worthwhile? Looks like theres a couple shows, a couple other movies, a few ovas, and the original manga of course. I can't imagine that all of it is worth checking out?

I have seen the first two films, both of which are fantastic (the first is one of my favorite films ever), so highly recommend those. I’ve heard great things about Stand Alone Complex, though I’ve yet to watch it. And there is a fanedit on here of the live action which salvages it to be mildly okay.

Bought the 4K steelbook of Robocop recently for 24.99. Got it from Amazon and it came miraculously unscathed.

Stumbled upon Ghost in the Shell at walmart, specifically the 2004 dvd release interestingly enough. Is it common for walmart to carry such old releases? In any case l'm excited to finally watch this, l don't know why l waited so long.

For future reference, would somebody be able to tell me what other media in this franchise is worthwhile? Looks like theres a couple shows, a couple other movies, a few ovas, and the original manga of course. I can't imagine that all of it is worth checking out?
The live action Scarlett Johansson movie isn't the worst thing in the world, definitely not the worst live action anime Hollywood effort, but it's also bizarre and not a good adaptation of that original you just got your hands on.

Got the Original TMNT series, original Here Comes Peter Cottontail, and the complete Munsters on DVD at Wal-Mart

I picked up the 5 disc blu ray set of Blade Runner, since the 4K that I’ve had for awhile only has the final cut. It was only $24 at my local video store, and I had store credit, so it was even cheaper.

Okay so l can't be bothered to detail every movie l've been picking up from my weekly trips to the flea market, but l do want to say that today l was really excited to find Tokyo Gore Police in the wild. Really excited to revisit it, last time l ended up falling asleep. I love finding niche stuff here that only l would ever buy. On a less niche note, l found a criterion dvd of The Hidden Fortress which l've somehow never gotten around to watching. Last thing to note, one of the things l'm most excited to finally get around to is Rock 'n' Roll High School, my dad told me about it when l was a kid and l've wanted to watch it since. In general l need to watch more Roger Corman stuff, love Battle Beyond the Stars.

Picked these up from the dollar store yesterday.
Unbroken
The Walk
Scorpio

Back
Top Bottom