• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

L.A.Story - Extended Zell Edition

There'll be a few tweaks to the final, but yeah it's really nice.
Thanks to the man.

Why is the picture at the top of the main page not working?

??? The banner? It has always worked for me. and its still there...

FC & Mitch, what browser are you using? I suppose there could be something going on there, but it seems weird to have a browser incompatibility for something as simple as a jpg banner. I'm really confused as to why the two of you can't seem to see it.

I'm using Internet Explorer 8. I can see the "Simple Machines Forum" logo on the right but I can't see the image on the left-hand side. Since you guys say it is working I opened up Firefox and checked to see if it's visible with that one and I can now see the image. Strange that something as simple as a small .jpg file wouldn't be visible in IE.

I take it you mean this forum...well they be a good reason you can see it becouse theres never bin one :)

I'm talking about the image that is displayed right above where it says "Hello Your Name".

It's always been like what? A red X or the image visible? With IE I get a red X but with Firefox I can see the image.

I originally thought you'all were talking about the website banner, not something on the forum. yeah, thats just a bit of text on the forum. dont know why that wouldnt load.

Back
Top Bottom