• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Knight Rider: KITT vs KARR-The Junkyard Edition

Thread moved to completed Michael.

Amazing job, mate! Left a review. :)

Enjoyed every bit.

Just watched it, very nostalgic, the KARR episodes are the ones I always remember but I think I can remember the waste dumping episode too. You did a really good job of blending the two episodes seamlessly and a great choice of episodes to combine also.  I think the music composer had definitely been listening to Axel F a lot that music around the 30 min mark is a blatant rip off.  Very nicely done would like to see more of this style of edit maybe with another 80s classic like Airwolf or The A-Team. Great job Zarius! I will leave a proper review on ifdb.

@"Sinbad" , thanks for leaving a review and I'm happy to read you enjoyed the edit. :)

As for music...yeah, that was quite a common occurence in Knight Rider. I think the composer for one episode in season four of KR (the intended finale, The Scent of Roses) also scored the soundtrack to the animated series The Centurions because there were a LOT of similar cues in that episode that were lifted directly from the show, or at least utilized later in it.

Hey guys, just notifying you all that this edit has been reuploaded

Back
Top Bottom