• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Kirkless Generations Update

It's no problem, I enjoy discussing my fanedits.

since I saw a bit of star trek II on tv saturday evening I?d really like you to somehow build in ricardo montalban for the first fight scene. I know it would be a piece of work but i absolutely loved his plastic breasts...

;-)

do these titties look real?

the face and the titties just don?t match...

;-)

Hi Boon. Sorry to be a bother, but could you tell me what the update is with Kirkless? I downloaded it previously (but haven't watched yet) and want to make sure nothing has changed. I looked on the page and it looks like you just repackaged for 200MB files instead of 100MB files - did I miss something?

Thanks

nothing has changed, except that this archive can be downloaded by MAC users and has 200mb files.
I used to upload executable archives for some time and no MAC user can use them. There are a few more to follow.

I think I might have to finally crack and check it out after all this time.

I usually don't watch edits of films I want to edit at some point, but it feels like I'm never gonna get around to doing my own one.

Here goes nuthin'! :shock:

you planned to edit generations? to what?

Well to be honest, my main thing was gonna be to lose Kirk and try to fix some of the logic problems with the Nexus.

This was way back before I was actually editing, and was planning on paper only, in the hope of someday doing it.

Plan was to make the four TNG movies into the last four episodes of the TV show. (Each one a double ep.)

Something tells me most of the stuff I wanted to do to it you already did long before I started out. :(

there can never be enough (as your huge success with T3 has shown). Each take is different. I'd say: go for it. The timing is perfect to edit Star Trek.

Yeah, that's true. Maybe I should still go for it. Now I'm torn as to whether I should watch "Kirkless" or not. Damn. :?

Okay, I caved. I watched.

A few similarities to what I had in mind. Damn.

But quite a few differences too, so I think I shall still go ahead with mine. What the hell, right? There are 1,000 Star Wars edits, after all. :)

It's on the "work on and off, will finish someday" pile though.

this is now available on multiupload, which is an awesome new service I am trying out.
Multiupload has a great, quick and easy upload tool and it will spread the files to 5 file hosts (leaving out the unreliable uploading.com):
Rapidshare, Megaupload, Hotfile, Depositfiles, Zshare
Premium is not required.
Download with jdownloader works great, you can with just one click split the hosts and have the links for RS, MU, whatever neatly paired up.

I think this is super comfortable.

all links are inter changeable
should be on fanedit.info soon.

The original had good points but not enough to recommend it. Kirk spoiled everything, as others have discussed. The rest of the TNG movies all suck (see Red Letter Media for the proof). This fanedit gives us the best possible TNG performance and is now an amazing movie. When I was done, I didn't have the urge to kick puppies and yell at small children. Masterfully done.

Back
Top Bottom