• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

KBM's Rogue Thoughts...

I wonder if my eyesight's going?

Satiated.

Why the hell does VLC crash whenever I try to open any high definition content? Even if it's encoded in the exact same way as the standard definition version? Even though my machine is powerful enough to work with it? Even though it has worked before?

I don't read enough books.

Ohh, I need to rip my "The Host" DVD.

I wonder who Jorge was referring to, then?

Ghostcut said:
Why the hell does VLC crash whenever I try to open any high definition content? Even if it's encoded in the exact same way as the standard definition version? Even though my machine is powerful enough to work with it? Even though it has worked before?

funny. i have that crashing with the fucking media player. VLC works fine but at most formats it has this nice blinking as if someone is playing with the settings on the tv. i wish i knew more about this shit...

last time i used the k-lite codec pack almost anything started crashing and i got those strange nero error messages in totally different programs...

Why does it crash in every single media playing application I try it in now? Why does it work with standard definition even if it's encoded in the exact same way?!?!?!

if i?m going to have a bath and shave my whole body i?m going to be shaved and naked afterwards.

i would be shnaked!

:shock:

Google Reader has a nice new favicon.

damn! forgot to put out the rubbish.

shit happens.
shit happens.
shit happens.
shit happens.
shit happens.

why does piss never happen? I know after I drink a few cups of coffee, piss happens a lot

Why can't I switch my graphics drivers even after uninstalling the obsolete ones? Damn it.

should?ve gone for the fart lighting gag. would have been a blast. somebody would have laughed... i guess...

I can imagine watching the new rambo movie. but the other kids will laugh at me...

damn you stallone, damn you all!!

LOL.

that?s it!

guess he won?t fart in his new movie...

did he ever fart in a movie...?

:?

I haven't seen anyone fart in a serious film.

Back
Top Bottom