• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Judge Dredd: Redemption

jim7863 said:
i used jdownloader to get the movie but it says there is a password to open it. Help!

Did you read the first post in this thread?

Does this still have the line in the beginning:
"Eat recycled food. It's good for the environment and ok for you"
?

The rar password is in the first post of this thread, if it is not working then i don't know what to suggest, maybe copy/paste the password in the first post as that sometimes makes a difference for whatever reason. If it still doesn't work please state here what kind of message winrar or 7zip or whatever gives you if it fails again so we can try to narrow things down.

The first post says Password: But as you can see the password it self is nothing but a blank space. I REALLY want to see this edit, and I appreciate your help.

jim7863 said:
The first post says Password: But as you can see the password it self is nothing but a blank space. I REALLY want to see this edit, and I appreciate your help.

The password is there. Next to the word SPOILER there's a button that says SHOW. Click on that and the password will appear.

Maybe the spoiler button was not working for jim?

I went back to the first thread and it still has says Password: But the space is blank.

THE PASSWORD IS

fanedit.org

Thank you, good night.

jim7863 said:
I went back to the first thread and it still has says Password: But the space is blank.

You clicked on the spoiler button right? Just want to be sure.

Also the pass was posted a few posts ago ;)

I pushed the spoiler button and it showed fanedit.org. I tried typing it and copying and pasting it in but it still says invalid password.:-(

The only other thing i can suggest is quickly double check to make sure you have all the rar's just in case. If not then you should take this up with Juice4z0 via PM, since this thread is about the discussion of the edit itself, not it's availability. :)

Try WinRar or 7Zip.

If that doesn't work, do as Rogue suggested and PM the editor.

Rogue-theX said:
Im eating a granola bar.

Finally, something in the last few pages that made me smile.

Back
Top Bottom