• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Jackass and a Half: A Proper Jackass 1.5

gleem

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
dWcAslk.png

Hey there! So A little while ago I came across the illustrious Bobson Dugnutt's Jackass 1.5 and I was inspired by it to assemble some behind the scenes footage along with the deleted scenes and make it into a proper Jackass .5 movie! I also included the Jackass MTV Cribs because its from around the same time, it counts as behind the scenes content, and I needed to pad for time. If people are interested I might release a version without the MTV cribs but it would only be alike a half hour long since theres not that many behind the scenes stuff available.

Anyway, this is available for viewing! Enjoy!

I just gave it a final viewing all the way through and I decided to cut the Cribs segments since they wouldn't actually go in the movie if it were official and they kept taking you out of the experience. So the final run time is only 44 minutes but hey, I'm proud of it. It's as close to an official 1.5 as we're ever going to get!

Is this mixing the Making-of from the DVD and the deleted scenes? If so, I'm very much on board! Thought about making this way back but never did, glad to see someone else has!

Is this mixing the Making-of from the DVD and the deleted scenes? If so, I'm very much on board! Thought about making this way back but never did, glad to see someone else has!
Yeah it's the deleted scenes from the dvd but the only behind the scenes content I could find was a TV special but that features interviews and behind the scenes stuff so it was exactly what I was looking for. Only thing is it's REALLY low quality and I could only find one upload of it but oh well

I think I might put a warning at the beginning about the bad audio/video quality. I could even make it look like the classic Jackass viewer discretion warning!

Back
Top Bottom