• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Jack and Jill

What about a petition for sending a new Voyager probe with a DVD of Jack and Jill inside?

TMBTM said:
What about a petition for sending a new Voyager probe with ALL DVDs of Jack and Jill inside?

............................................................................^^^.......

Hey all right, somebody finally noticed. :)

Could someone please do a Grindhouse version of this masterpiece?

TV's Frink said:

Not even a grindhouse edit could save this steaming pile of crap.

I think you're risking a ban at this point.

Neither of you understand. Doing a grindhouse edit and Jack of Jill would pretend that its sacred holiness should be touched in any way.

TV's Frink said:

John Conner said:
young_john_t2.jpg

Take a hike, bozo.

:p

QuickCut said:
Neither of you understand. Doing a grindhouse edit and Jack of Jill would pretend that its sacred holiness should be touched in any way.
I take it you've never seen War of the Stars, then. Only the best movies deserve grindhousing.

Oh, I have seen both of TMBTM's brilliant grindhouses. My point is that Jack and Jill is beyond the realm of holiness that is occupied by Star Wars and Jaws. It is on a level of its own, and it should not be touched by mere mortals.

You guys are either delusional, Adam Sandler posting in disguise, or haven't seen this abomination yet.

You just can't see the genius and brilliance of this piece of art. Maybe it is too much awesomeness for you to handle...

I am so tempted to delete this thread from existence.

I am so tempted to actually see the movie... Must.... Resist.....

g1orkatsos said:

Dawg, we should do a drunk commentary for this movie.

Neglify said:
I am so tempted to delete this thread from existence.

I already tried. But this movie is so amazing, I was unable to pull the trigger.

g1orkatsos said:

Resist the urge. I hadn't seen the movie until I read this thread and then felt like I had to watch the movie. Damn you false prophets. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom