• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

It's baby time.

What will the sex of reave's baby be?

• Boy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Girl

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Transformer

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Headed into the hospital to have my first baby (suppose my wife will be the one doing the "have" part)! Family is waiting patiently at our house to find out what we have. Pretty exciting stuff! See you all on the other side!

:) :) :) :eek: :) :) :) :shock: :) :) :) :eek: :) :) :)

Oh, I put up a poll for anyone who wants to guess the sex of the baby! (Still looking for boy names too :oops: )

I'll say it's a boy. name him Jack.
you all know why.

he will be a boy, and he will fuck with every one of your transformers action figures!!! :eek:

good luck mom and dad to be!!!! will be thinking about yinz this evening :)

all the best reave, dont pass out!

Definitely a Transformer. Regardless, congratulations to you and the missus!

good luck for the missus on delivering the baby...

i wish you a girl!

if it´s a girl, your transformers will be save!

...and please name her after blueyoda´s suggestion. that or ´Leia´!

:)

Congrats Reave and Family! thats great news 8)

I voted girl, can't say why.

Congratulations!

Heinrich said:
if it´s a girl, your transformers will be save!

Haha, not a chance they will have to sell the transformers and buy barbie dolls.

hehe. maybe. and then they have to watch barbie movies and listen to barbie audio books (the ones where they also sing a lot!)

store your transformers in a box and bury them reave. in about twenty years the dangers should be minimized...

a little birdie just told me that a new faneditor just entered this world!!!

Congrats reave! :)

You left "alien" off the poll.

All the best Reave and Co. I voted boy. Hide the toys!!!!

Back
Top Bottom