• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Inserting Title Cards/Credits into video

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
In the original movie I am working from there are three title cards 1)"XYZ productions" 2)"Starring John Smith" 3) "Movie Title"

Each of these is on a black screen with music playing.

I want to insert my own title cards (possibly over/covering the original ones)

I am working with Womble. Do I need to use another program for the credits or is this possible to do with Womble?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

I use a Mac, so I'm not that familiar with Womble, but if the original titles are over a black screen, it might be easier simply to create new ones (using Photoshop or similar) and extend them in Womble to the appropriate length to fit the music.

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll give it a try.

after you input your new pictures to the womble timeline you want to righ click on them and choose "stretch". This will now have the image as the same ratio as the rest of your film. Otherwise your image will have additional unwanted border on it somewhere.

Another tip, if you need the credit screen as a certain shade of black to keep it insync with the rest of the film's credits:, easiest thing to do is scroll to one of the credit sections in your film. Now in womble's output window, right click and choose snapshot or sae image as. Import that to photoshop and manipulate. This will also insure that the same black shade background will be used when you reimport back to womble

tranzor said:
after you input your new pictures to the womble timeline you want to righ click on them and choose "stretch". This will now have the image as the same ratio as the rest of your film. Otherwise your image will have additional unwanted border on it somewhere.

Another tip, if you need the credit screen as a certain shade of black to keep it insync with the rest of the film's credits:, easiest thing to do is scroll to one of the credit sections in your film. Now in womble's output window, right click and choose snapshot or sae image as. Import that to photoshop and manipulate. This will also insure that the same black shade background will be used when you reimport back to womble

Ahhhh! Thats pretty clever I will have to try that out and see how it looks. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom