• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Infinity Thor:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Infinity Thor:

I'm not a big fan of this cut mainly due to Ragnarok and its tone clashing with the tones of Infinity War and Endgame scenes.
Granted, it's just my personal opinion since everything else is well done for the most part.
The editing and audio editing were great and seemly for the most part. The Ragnarok scene switching to infinity war felt odd since it was just used a shot of the starlord and gamora kissing before switching back to the beginning of the scene. It felt odd but was probably the best he can do since they forgot to show the fight in the first place in the actual film.
If you love or like Ragnarok and want more Thor, you may enjoy this edit a lot more than me.
But if you don't like Ragnarok, You shouldn't really be watching this...

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/infinity-thor/discussions/11595/

Back
Top Bottom