• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Industrial Light & Magic - Creating The Impossible

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
ilm_3d.jpg

By AvP

The story of Industrial Light & Magic - the special effects company started to create Star Wars - is told via clips (Iron Man, Star Trek, Jurassic Park) and interviews (George Lucas, Steven Spielberg, Ron Howard, more).

Disc name: Industrial Light & Magic - Creating The Impossible
Film studio name: n/a
Edit crew name: AvP Productions
Date Original Film Was Released: n/a
Date Disc Was Released: April 09, 2011
Total Preservation Runtime: approximately 60 minutes

Type…………………..: DVD
Video Format…………: ntsc
Aspect Ratio………….: 16:9
Audio Format…………: Dolby Digital AC3 – 384 kbps
Language……………..: English only
Subtitles………………: none
dvd authoring………..: AvP

Yes alittle harsh, hes right on alot of points. It does seem like the directors are just boosting their egos but still a good watch IMO.

AvP said:
still a good watch IMO.
Yessir, I know you wouldn't put it here otherwise. ;) I'm going to get it soonishly.

I thought it was an entertaining watch. Yes, they certainly are stroking their egos, and that review makes some good points, but it is still fun to watch.

Is anyone able to send or PIF me a copy of this on disc please? I am having nightmares with the dowload links and can't get RAR part 5. Any help would be much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom