• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Indiana Jones and the Great Circle

Haven’t had a decent Indy game since Emporer’s Tomb unless you like the lego stuff. Definitely looking forward to this. Lots of good stuff coming out later this year on Game Pass!

You beat me to posting this! I was going to post the trailer, so instead I'll post this video with a timestamp of a little backstory and info on the game from the Xbox 2024 Direct.

It is a really good first deep dive into what the game will be like! A good video! 15min.

Last edited:
That would be an interesting challenge. Make your own trailer for your favorite game.

I would be out because the last game I played was Command and Conquer Tiberian Sun. 😁

I think I may have played some zombie game with my son several years ago.

I've seen Youtube videos that try to turn a game into a watchable movie. Quite a few of them run anywhere between 4 hours up to 8 hours.

It'd be interesting if there was a game where the story of it can be told via cinematic cutscenes, without requiring to have footage of gameplay in order to tell the story. So it'd be like an animated movie almost.

@Atreyu I made these over a decade ago and they don't last 6 hours. They are 2 hours just like a movie👌 i always thought game-to-movies were cool ideas

A real easy one is Dragon's Lair. But no doubt that's already been done. But, any game similar to that, would be ideal for turning into a movie since it has a preset narrative. Space Ace is another one. I believe both had HD upgrades too.

Back
Top Bottom