• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Incredible Hulk Extended Special Edition

ThomasBrand said:
BTW Just wondering why you can't spread links? It would make things way easier

Because this website has been shut down before for hosting download links.

it's a shame Edward Norton and come back for Avengers, even though Ruffalo did a good job.

Just watched this edit and thought it was great. Seamless additions and changes.

On the negative side the background audio is occasionally too loud and drowns out the talking. It did slow down a little around the middle but I thought still well done and couldn't pick what to change.

Good to see that the General is coming back in Civil War, it'll bring this movie more into the Avenger fold (and I wonder if any character inconsistencies will stand out when they do that). In that vein, I would've liked to see "The Consultant" added in someway in the extra tidbit in the credits.

Brilliant edit.

Hey GregAlex, thanks for the comments. You're not the only one to point out the audio issues but I can honestly say that this is inherent in the sourced deleted scenes. In fact I tried my damnedest to negate this issue but wasn't able due to the fact that the deleted scenes audio was in stereo (or two mono channels at least) and hence the dialogue and music were in the same channels. When it was made into 5.1 the dialogue was placed into the centre channel as best as possible but I could not remove the music.
To space out the sound field on some of the deleted scenes I did place music in the surround channels to give the subtle 5.1 sound but in the deleted scenes where there was already music in it that drowned out the dialogue (Like just before the culver uni hulk scene where Bruce and Betty are talking and the one where he can't "perform"), any music placed was put in substantially lower due to the very issue you point out.
So unfortunately the problem is the source of the original audio.

Glad you liked it overall!

Hey, Tomahawk!

Thank you for making this. It's a really good edition and one that shows what the movie could've been. I get it though - Marvel clamps down on films that don't adhere to its house style and Norton's take on Incredible Hulk would've stood out like a sore thumb.

I'm inspired by your version to make my own cut of Incredible Hulk. I hope you don't mind if I replicate your new structure - that is, incorporate the flashbacks in their intended order.

i8T0WTi.jpg

I know this fanedit came out a few years ago but I made this printable disc label for it.
I just took the label for the regular version of the movie that I found online and copy+pasted the "Tomahawk extended edition" to the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom