• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

I'm 35.....

white43

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Bloody hell. When did that happen? I'm a bit freaked that the last time I recalled a birthday was 30.

My thoughts are with you.
In september it will be my turn. :oops:

EDIT: But, hey, Harrison Ford was 35 when he first played Han Solo, that's a cool age! :smile:

TMBTM said:
But, hey, Harrison Ford was 35 when he first played Han Solo, that's a cool age! :smile:

My sympathies to both of you. I'm 36, 37 in October. That makes me older than Han Solo! :oops:

Spielberg turned 36 the year E.T. was released, and was 36-37 when filming Temple of Doom. I'll take it.

haha I remember when I turned 35, such a long time ago.

It's a great age. Make the most of it.

35 is the new 25, or so I am told - I'll know when I get there in 4 1/2 years
all the same, happy birthday :)

Happy Birthday White43!

35 is awesome. i already feel the wisdom of age coming...

and remember: chicks dig older guys (at least that´s what they say in movies)

:)

Happy Birthday mate!! hope its a good one :)

white43 said:
Bloody hell. When did that happen? I'm a bit freaked that the last time I recalled a birthday was 30.

Quit complaining. I'll be 44 in June.

congratulations, white. 35 is a great age, like 29. It pits you on the edge between just 30 and already 40. You have the experience, but you still got the look and power. :)

You have the experience, but you still got the look and power.

:lol: I love references to having POWER!
[youtube:beitrhsq]

Happy Birthday, white. I'm 36. Who knew there were so many geezers here!

While I'm not quite as old as you geezers yet, I'm certainly getting there. Happy birthday, mate!

ahhh yes i remember the days... all hormones and acne, happy memories :lol:

Back
Top Bottom