• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

I think I'm going to do it!

Which fan-edit should I do?

• True Romance: The Tarrantino Cut

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daredevil: Taking Out All The Shit

• Pulp Fiction: Something Cool with Order of Scenes

• Fight Club: No Ideas, But Would Like To Work With This Movie

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.

UseYourIllusionII

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
After a while of thinking, and debating on whether I would want to, I think I've decided that I'm going to start making my own fan-edits! I am thinking of doing one of four things...

1)
The Quentin Tarrantino version of True Romance I mentioned a long while back.

2) A Daredevil edition cutting out a lot of Jennifer Garner and making it a less cheesy, tighter, darker and hopefully better film.

3) A fan-edit with Pulp Fiction. Either a chronological order edit, or something way more creative...haven't thought of something yet.

4) Some kind of fan-edit with Fight Club. I don't know what, as I LOVE the movie and don't know how to twist it in such a way to make it different and creative.

I don't know which one I should do. I'm really leaning towards the Daredevil one, as well as the True Romance one. which do you think I should do?

gonna have to go with True Romance.

I think Daredevil Directors Cut is supurb and pretty much rights all the originals wrongs.

and the only edit i would be interested to see of the other two would be extended ones.

in fact im still trying to track down ADM's Pulp Fiction Extended version.

anyway i liked True Romance and would like to see what you would do with it.

I never saw the director's cut, as I quit my job before I could purchase it, and had to conserve my money after that. lol.

Well...nevermind me doing a fan-edit any time soon. My goddamn DVD drive won't read discs anymore. It just keeps making this skipping noise and not detcting a disc is there. I tries but it never gets it.

The wierd thing is, it will notice there are CD-Rs in there and I can burn songs to a CD, it just won't detect a DVD.

Does anyone know what I could do?

Wow. The exact same thing has happened to me with my DVD drive (although it's not a CD burner). I used an external drive instead (Maplins, ?29.99) but as I don't have enough USB ports, it's device swapping lunacy for me.

Back
Top Bottom