• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Hobitit (Finnish version of the Hobbit 1993) need english subs

Username please and where's the link for the subs?

Spiny Norman said:
Actually, I've just been declared 'defective' there, so I wouldn't mind some of that after all! :)

Thanks for the link to the subs.

Just had a look at your stats.

You've been a member for 31 weeks and have downloaded 5Gb and uploaded less than 1Gb. I think you've been defective for quite some time.

I had no idea your ratio was so awful I will send you the cigar but it'll only be for 1000 which will allow you to buy the one off 100gb bonus and pull you out of a hole.

No, I was declared defective yesterday after downloading the soviet Russian version of The Hobbit. My up/down ratio is excellent in general, just not on CG (others have already uploaded some of my rare finds there).

Maybe, but you had an absolutely shocking ratio anyway which will get you banned if you don't do something about it quickly.

CG is one of the easiest trackers to keep a good ratio on, you just need to seed.

Since you've been marked defective the staff will be keeping an eye on your account so use that upload credit wisely.

nOmArch said:
Maybe, but you had an absolutely shocking ratio anyway which will get you banned if you don't do something about it quickly.

CG is one of the easiest trackers to keep a good ratio on, you just need to seed.

Since you've been marked defective the staff will be keeping an eye on your account so use that upload credit wisely.
That doesn't immediately work, especially not if you use the site very little. Hope the staff doesn't overlook my videos and subtitles that others uploaded in my place. Anyway I wouldn't even notice immediately if I had been banned.

Spiny Norman said:
That doesn't immediately work, especially not if you use the site very little.

Yes it does, you buy the bonus upload and it gets credited to your account straight away which I see you've already done. If you're talking about seeding then like I said you actually have to seed something at the moment you're not seeding anything which is not good.

Hope the staff doesn't overlook my videos and subtitles that others uploaded in my place.

They won't care if someone else uploaded it and they certainly won't give you any special treatment.

Anyway I wouldn't even notice immediately if I had been banned.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. If you don't care about being banned then keep on keepin' on and it'll happen soon enough.

nOmArch said:
I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. If you don't care about being banned then keep on keepin' on and it'll happen soon enough.
Obviously I use the site not very often (KG sometimes suits me better) so I would not be crippled if I was kicked off CG. Still, I don't see your point either. Past the free advice, if I don't want to leave my computer on day and night for weeks on end, waiting until someone finally downloads some obscure forgotten movie again, then that's my concern isn't it? Some films have only been downloaded by a handful of people or less. Besides I've got plenty of potential uploads that haven't been taken there yet.

Spiny Norman said:
Past the free advice, if I don't want to leave my computer on day and night for weeks on end, waiting until someone finally downloads some obscure forgotten movie again, then that's my concern isn't it?

Of course it is. but if you don't at least try and seed then you'll be gone.

Anyway I've said what I wanted to, whether you take my advice or not is entirely up to you.

Good luck.

nOmArch said:
Of course it is. but if you don't at least try and seed then you'll be gone.

Anyway I've said what I wanted to, whether you take my advice or not is entirely up to you.

Good luck.
Anyway, I'm still there.

I don't know how I missed this discussion earlier. Seeding ratios and a member's standing on another website is no concern of this site. Please keep the discussion here focused on the topic.

Back
Top Bottom