• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug - The Precious Edition, The:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This should have been the movie we saw in theaters After finishing DonkeyKonga's Hobbit An Unexpected Journey which I loved my expectations for Desolation of Smaug were very high. The disclaimer for reviewing these edits asks us to be honest and gives a breakdown on how the ratings work with 10 being flawless I bring this up because when I say this IS a flawless edit Its not just hyperbole. To me this is the definitive cut of Desolation of Smaug I can't think of any faults in this edit even small things everything here just works. The pacing and edits work so well I was never lost and never noticed any breaks in continuity, all the fake cgi has been removed so no giant golden statue or shield ride, and Smaug no longer dies an anticlimactic death before the title of movie 3. I could go on and gush but I will finish by saying this is my go to version for Desolation of Smaug Well Done DonkeyKonga.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom