• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: The ADM EE

If you have watched this fanedit, please rate it here:

• 10 stars (awesome)

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 9 stars

• 8 stars

• 7 stars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 stars (average)

• 5 stars

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star (atrocious)

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
dammit, I had feared this. This movie really needs some fanediting, unfortunately things need added back, not cut :(

*sigh* ... I don't know why they haven't filmed these with an EE in mind, like Jackson did with Rings. Knowing you have another format that will allow you to flesh out the story that must be sacrificed for theatrical run times should make filmmakers say "okay, this sequence, that sequence, they'll be filmed with the DVD in mind while we'll leave them out of the theatrical print."

The movie itself is really good IMO, but these scenes better be worth it.

I watched the deleted scenes yesterday, and I must say, I agree. ...they were extremely f*cking lame. it really irritated me. I know that isnt all that was cut. just seems ridiculous. None of the scenes were from the latter part of the film, which IMO really really needed more. I felt that this film started out great, but the ending was like premature ejaculation ....you just feel unsatisfied and awkward at the end.

Still ... it's done. :wink:

Orig title: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
New Title: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: The ADigitalMan Extended Edition
Studio: WB/Heyday Films
FE's involved: ADigitalMan
Orig Release: 11-Jul-07
Edit Release: 23-Dec-07
Orig Runtime: 138
New Runtime: 145
7 added minutes
Restored Scenes:
* Trelawny Eating (bits interwoven throughout Umbridge's speech as reaction shots)
* Neville Speaks Up For Harry
* Steady Cam Around the Gryffindor Common Room
* Umbridge Questions Trelawny (full version, repeated bits removed from the preceding montage)
* Malfoy, Crabbe And Goyle Bully A Student (giving Umbridge the idea for the Inquisitorial Squad)
* Filtch Blows On Umbridge's Smoking Hair
* Harry Hermione and Umbridge in the Dark Forest - Extended Version (Some lighting changes and unset color timing but whatever)
* Ron Checks in on Harry
* Harry Enters Dumbledore's Office

Improvements: More Harry Potter!
Time Needed: 4 days
static menu with audio
NTSC

awesome. I cant wait to take a look at it. Thanks so much ADM :)

Is a rapidshare release in our future?

I was in the PiF chain but I can't remeber who I got it from or who I sent it to (and my notes are MIA). :???:

This is already arranged, from what I know.

There really wasn't a whole lot on the disc in the way of deleted scenes, unfortunately, at least not like the first two films.

edit:

but the ending was like premature ejaculation ....you just feel unsatisfied and awkward at the end.

Amen to that.

DoctorM said:
I love you guys.
evilcartmannr0.jpg

You write that you added 7 minutes to the film, I thought there was over 17 minutes of extra footage?

There was about 10 mins on my disc. Not all of it is usable, but I did a pretty good job of putting in the "best" of the Trelawny Eating scene without disturbing the flow or the focus of Umbridge in the scene.

SwordStone said:
Cool, thanks. Any EST of when this should be available?

Thanks so much!!!

It will be available just a soon as I get it and up it.
I should have it by Monday.

Been in the post since last Monday. Frappin' holiday mail service.

ADM, it's like that all over the world.

Back
Top Bottom