• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Happy New Year!

Happy 2K16 fellas. Wishing all you people a great year to come!

For me, 2015 has been a big improvement over 2014, which was better than 2013, which was better than 2012 (the worst. year. ever). It was definitely the best (and last!) of my four full years of active duty. And I'm about 30 lbs. lighter than I was last New Year's Eve. As we say around these parts, less is more! :-D

Happily, the 2016 outlook is even brighter, as I'm moving back home to the Bay Area in less than three weeks. And at some point soon, I plan on fulfilling a dream of mine almost two decades in the making, since some point in middle school: to finally acquire a digital projector, and bring the magic of the movies home. :peace:

No parties for me tonight, just sitting in my barracks room solo, but there'll be time for boozing and parties and ladies once I get back to the Golden State.

Happy 2016, all. :)

happy new cycle around our life-giving nuclear orb!

Gaith said:
No parties for me tonight, just sitting in my barracks room solo, but there'll be time for boozing and parties and ladies once I get back to the Golden State.

Happy 2016, all. :)

You'll be absolutely amazed at how fast time will start flying as soon as you're out. Thanks for serving and happy new year!

Though I am bit late to wish, still wishing you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR. Have a great year ahead!

2016%20to%202017.jpg

I wish all us faneditors and non, HAPPY NEW YEAR!  MAY 2017 BE A FANTASTIC YEAR FOR ALL OF YOU, PRIVATELY, AND WITHIN THE WORLD OF FANEDITS!! 

From somewhereintheworld

Hi everyone, happy new year

heppi new cycle around our ouchy-hot nuclear orb!

Good grief ssj, I TOLD you not to touch it. See a big ball in the sky, must touch, tsk tsk, :)
Oh, and...
Happy new year everybody. Fun times ahead!

whatchu talking about, dangermoose?

you norwegians watch us merikans—we'z gonna colonize da sun.

Happy 2017 people! Wishing all of you the very best with your private lives, and your edits!

Back
Top Bottom