• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Happy 420!

Happy 420 everybody! I hope you enjoy it! I sure will...

a-day-late-and-a-dollar-short2.gif

Pink eyed rabbit. Very pink eyed.
It just crossed my mind that at 4:40:00 the hour, minute, second hands make a peace sign.
Actually the clock makes a peace sign about every four hours.
Cosmic.

I couldn't decide which thread to bump, figured y'all needed to be told this more than once.

420-1.png

extend the party by partaking on the fourth day of the 20th month.

Lousy Smarch weather.

haha, CrowgnThpr.

I also like to get high on the 42nd day of the 0 month. I've posted pics in the Invisible Thread.

^ They're not showing up in my Thread.
Invisible-Man-2.png

*disappointed face*

Neglify said:
I also like to get high on the 42nd day of the 0 month. I've posted pics in the Invisible Thread.

WRONG FORUM!!!

Back
Top Bottom