• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

AtomicTanner

Reaction score
Trophy Points

The spooky season is DEFINITELY upon us!

Hello all, I AM finished with the final edit of my fanmix for the Halloween series! I am revamping the current trilogy to make it a less controversial plot, including the 1978 film and bonus footage from various other films in the franchise. It is a MOSTLY canon compliant fanmix but it rearranges certain time and plot points to make the build up feel much more natural. It may even include some unexpected twists that tie in other, seemingly unrelated films in the franchise. I am attaching a link to the trailer as well as my poster art for the project. This is planned as a 3 part series. I hope to have it submitted to the IFDB site soon! Let me know what you all think.

Last edited:
Color me intrigued - I appreciate your incorporation of 70s and modern footage together. I'm excited to see the take!
Thank you! It certainly was daunting trying to piece together films that were made 40 years apart but I think I’ve managed to do it in a way that feels like one cohesive storyline and isn’t too jarring when we move forward in time. Very excited to give everyone the opportunity to see it!

This looks great!!! Looking forward to just seeing the first one, can’t imagine how great the rest will be!! Thanks for taking on this task, must have been tedious work putting all this together. Thank you!

This looks great!!! Looking forward to just seeing the first one, can’t imagine how great the rest will be!! Thanks for taking on this task, must have been tedious work putting all this together. Thank you!
Part one is probably going to be the easiest of the three haha. Happy to hear you’re looking forward to it seeing it!

Last edited:
Part one is probably going to be the easiest of the three haha. Happy to hear you’re looking forward to it seeing it!
Just curious, is there an eta on when your fanedit will be approved for others to view? I’m super stoked to see your hard work & dedication! My fav franchise of the horror genre. I can’t wait to see this, along with the other 2 parts coming!! Any idea on an eta of a release ?

Back
Top Bottom