• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Halloween III

cashiers

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm writing about Halloween III and have noticed that there are a few fan edits out there in the ether but haven't been able to locate any active links for them. I also am not seeing any in the database. If folks have any leads, I'd appreciate it. I'd like to be able to discuss the various re-cuts of the film.

No Halloween III fanedits at IFDB, so this isn't a Trade or Request. Moved to General FE Discussions.

Okay, uh, thanks. So... no one knows anything about Halloween III Reworked or Last Halloween?

I've never heard of either. I just Googled both and can only find links to torrents of "Halloween III Reworked", with no information at all, and absolutely nothing on "Last Halloween".

They could have been RetroHorrorRemix edits, but he's been gone from here for a while.

It appears that "The Last Halloween" is a RetroHorrorRemix edit. I found it on certain private tracker, but it's been dead for 217 days. The following information was given for the edit.

The Last Halloween: An Experiment In Fear 2
12 Minutes
Re-Edited By Dustin Ferguson
Year: 1982/2008

The following 12 minutes may cause disorientation, loss of hearing and/or mild hallucinations. Viewer Discretion is Advised!

This is "Halloween III: Season of The Witch" re-edited to be a drug for the mind. This is the most terrifying experience you'll ever have! Not responsible for the lasting side-effects that watching this "Experiment In Fear" may have on you. This is not a typical "fanedit", but rather an experience...not to be taken lightly.

ALSO INCLUDED IN THIS DOWNLOAD:

4 RARE Original "Halloween III" Trailers TOTALLY REMASTERED! (Meaning I used the audio from the original trailers and replaced the video with the scenes from the Widescreen DVD! These trailers HAVE NEVER been available ANYWHERE in this great of quality! Worth the download alone!)

"The Big Giveaway" (A total re-creation of the infamous "Big Giveaway" that murders all of the planet's children in Halloween III)

Exclusive Fanedit Teaser Trailer for The Last Halloween

I HAVE BEEN HOLDING OFF ON RELEASING THIS FOR A LONG TIME NOW. IT HAS CAUSED MILD CONFUSION AND HALLUCINATIONS IN THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY SEEN IT! AGAIN, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! LONG LIVE THE NEW FLESH!

For More Hardcore Horror: www.freewebs.com/retrohorrorremix/

cashiers said:
Okay, uh, thanks. So... no one knows anything about Halloween III Reworked or Last Halloween?

My daughter dressed as Elmo last Halloween.

Pre-scandal.

Elmo has always sucked. He ruined Sesame Street like Tim Burton has ruined everything he's ever touched.

Back
Top Bottom