• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Halloween 2 (Rob Zombie)

Well let's look at what we have coming up off the top of my head...

Leprechaun remake by WWE studios
Child's Play reboot AND Sequel
Carrie Remake
Leatherface 3D (Chainsaw sequel that will directly follow the 1973 Hopper version but before Chainsaw 2)
Hellraiser Reboot and a rumoured Television Series
Another Friday the 13th is rumoured as well in a POV found footage fashion...
Evil Dead Non Ash Remake...

...and then this Halloween Reboot

I should've probably started a new thread on the hate for sequels and reboots lol

Whispers said:

Carrie Remake
Leatherface 3D (Chainsaw sequel that will directly follow the 1973 Hopper version but before Chainsaw 2)

do-not-want-dog.jpg

Whispers said:

Carrie Remake

I should've probably started a new thread on the hate for sequels and reboots lol

Don't forget Child's Play.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1134807/

But at least Brad Dourif appears to be attached to it.

Frantic Canadian said:
Don't forget Child's Play.

He didn't.

Whispers said:

Carrie Remake

My bad. Although I don't know where he's getting that there's going to be a reboot and a sequel because I'm only finding info on the one. Unless he's counting it as a reboot AND a sequel.

Frantic Canadian said:
Unless he's counting it as a reboot AND a sequel.

It's a "Requel". ™ by Neglify

Frantic Canadian said:
My bad. Although I don't know where he's getting that there's going to be a reboot and a sequel because I'm only finding info on the one. Unless he's counting it as a reboot AND a sequel.

A little clarification from the article I just read end of March...

There are reportedly two “Child’s Play” projects in the works: a remake and a spin-off of sorts involving Chucky’s immediate family, “Revenge of Chucky.”
Dourif confirmed that he’s involved in both projects but has not seen a script for the “Child’s Play” remake yet.
Series creator Don Mancini is still planning on directed the remake, off a script he penned. It's going to be darker, scarier, yada yada, you know how it goes...

Whispers said:
A little clarification from the article I just read end of March...

There are reportedly two “Child’s Play” projects in the works: a remake and a spin-off of sorts involving Chucky’s immediate family, “Revenge of Chucky.”
Dourif confirmed that he’s involved in both projects but has not seen a script for the “Child’s Play” remake yet.
Series creator Don Mancini is still planning on directed the remake, off a script he penned. It's going to be darker, scarier, yada yada, you know how it goes...

Well if the series creator is writing and directing, and Dourif is still voicing Chucky, then I'm in for sure. The "Revenge Of Chucky" one though? I'm not so sure. I'll probably end up going to see it anyways, but by now I think they should just forget about another sequel, especially one that involves his family. I mean it's been 8 years since "Seed Of Chucky", and that one was definitely the worst. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom