• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Green Lantern Reborn by SKYflix (Completed and Trailer available)

I do what I can for the people of Canada.

Neglify said:
I do what I can for the people of Canada.

Your poutine is in the mail, eh! :canada:

bionicbob said:
Yep! That looks pretty darn close. Definitely close enough for the project. What do you think danoumartel ?

Thanks Neg! You are a SUPER-SUPER-STAR!!! :D

WOW! If it's not this one, it's pretty damn close!!!
Thank you!

Add a little bit of kerning and outer edge... and voila!
Thanks again!

Masirimso17 said:
Now that's true, but I'm not saying delete Sinestro completely (which would be impossible story-wise). However the yellow power ring storyline is stupid in my opinion. The Guardians of Oa tell Sinestro about how one of their fellow Guardians fell to the dark fear side and turned into Parallax, yet Sinestro does the exact same thing by creating the yellow power ring. This doesn't work because there is no sequel coming (so it would be pointless for Sinestro to be evil in this fanedit as well). Plus it makes Sinestro look like an idiot.

Part two of my reply...

I absolutely agree about this and quite frankly, it was in my original intent.
But I never could make the scene flows correctly when Hal comes to OA for help.

I've decided to give it another try. I was not easy but I think I've managed something adequate.
The difficult part was mixing the music and giving a flow to the dialogue.

Let me know what you think. It's the last thing I'm reviewing before submitting the FanEdit officially.

[video=youtube_share;J03W6B_sv8Y]

Thanks all

Is there anyway you can add grain to the film so the CGI looks more natural? It might mean having to delay the edit, but it'll be worth it. Maybe you can ask Emanswfan, his Star Wars Prequel edits look great.

It's a really interesting idea but since it's my first FanEdit and I've finally achieved what I wanted to do, it will be posted as it is. Nevertheless, its a nifty idea for a second version. Thank you!

I think anything to make it feel more natural would be worth a small delay.

px8l.jpg

That's f'n awesome, Bob! You the man!!! :thumb:

Rogue-theX said:
That's f'n awesome, Bob! You the man!!! :thumb:

Thanks buddy! I am but a pebble in the shadow of your mountain of awesomeness. :hail:

Just reviewed Danoumartel's latest cut, and it is FANTASTIC! A very impressive Firstling edit.
Hopefully it will be available to the forum in the near future.:)

Bob is the man!
Thank you again for this!!!
I could not ask for a better cover!!

Hello everyone,

My FanEdit should be available next week on the web site.
Meanwhile, I just completed a trailer for it. Here it is :

Video is currently set to private...

Back
Top Bottom