• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Game of Thrones: An Honorable Cut

This editor has responded to me at another forum and will be coming back here to work through the approval process!

@Heavisyde ???

Hi ArtisDead - thank you for getting in touch with me and showing your belief in my project!

I was thinking it could be cool to maybe have a different poster for each chapter, but that could well be a lot of work. Each chapter has a focus on a few characters and themes and it could be good to have a poster that illustrates that a bit.

If it is too much though maybe we could just split it and maybe do a poster for every 5 chapters, making 6 overall. It would be hard to do it corresponding to each season because a few chapters do go between different seasons.

I saw that. Give me some time on this but I will come up with a poster for the first three or so edits. Glad to have you back! Looking forward to your other set of edits, as well. 😉

I saw that. Give me some time on this but I will come up with a poster for the first three or so edits. Glad to have you back! Looking forward to your other set of edits, as well. 😉

Thanks for this, if it's too much work, here is the general breakdown of how it is split by season, but it doesn't fully follow those rules.

Season 1 = Chapters 1-4
Season 2 = Chapters 5-8
Season 3 = Chapters 9-12
Season 4 = Chapters 13-16
Season 5 = Chapters 17-20
Season 6 = Chapters 21-24
Season 7 = Chapters 25-27
Season 8 = Chapters 28-30

Could potentially just have 8 posters broken down like that if easier 🙂

I'm a fan of doing it that way. Then we can label each chapter within each season.

My partner and I watched the first three chapters today. She, hands down, prefers your edits over the originals. Loves that you've cleaned them up as much as you could without creating plot holes. I'm only required to review one episode, but will review the first chapter. I don't see anything standing in the way of a relatively quick approval.

After much time in Winterfell and Kings Landing, @JasonFlippy has found his way back to our much grateful family and approved this fanedit. Congratulations! @Gotedits11. That's a lot of episodes. 😳 Welcome to our family! I'm sure @Heavisyde is somewhere with a smile on his face.😉

Back
Top Bottom