• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Friday the 13th Part X: Jason Goes To Space

Urban Monitor said:
youngy94 said:
Here is a rescore I've done when Tsunaron uses Crystal Lake as a diversion for Jason, I have added in Friday the 13th theme and I'm interested in feedback

In my opinion you can use parts of the score but not all of it. This is more a score for a chasing scene and here Jason is figuring where he is at, he is a bit confuse. But some moments it works well, like the part when Jason tilts his head. 
youngy94 said:
I'm back after having a break and will be working on this along with my other edit spending 2-3 days a week on each.

Here is a rescore I did yesterday, I used the Jason VII theme and I think it suits the opening. I'm interested in feedback on what other people think and whether this suits or I should just stick with the original.

Good idea, just blend it with the SFX and it can work with some cuts here and there.

Maybe you can use parts of the theme of part VII in that cabin scene  (check at 1:12)

Good luck with your edit! I´m curious to see! :D

Thanks for the feedback  :)  I will go over them and see what I can do to make them better

I just finished watching my edit and I'm happy with how it turned out, I have now finished up this edit as I have made a huge amount of cuts and trims to scenes and rescored a couple scenes. This time around I actually enjoyed watching this movie compared to the original with all the changes I made.

I will be submitting this movie later this week so if anyone wants a link to my edit feel free to PM me  :)

Back
Top Bottom