• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Flash Forward

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
the first episode of this show was interesting and could be something decent to watch.
it is from the LOST team so it maintains a similar level of realism and mysticism and was well acted, etc.

encore presentation tonight (fri 9/25) at 8PM EST

[youtubewide:1kled22c]

Looks pretty good. Hope it follows through.

Can someone clear this up....

Who from the LOST team is creating this - from what I see, it's very much a David Goyer and Brannon Braga effort, who, last I checked had f*** all to do with Lost.

As for the episode itself, the first 20-odd minutes is very much in the Lost vein.

No one on the creative team from Lost is associated with Flash Forward. But ABC would like you to watch anyway.

There was even a billboard for Oceanic in FF ep1. :)

I love the original novel, so I hope the show is well done. So far it seems okay, if not a very different approach to the novel's plot.

Uncanny Antman said:
No one on the creative team from Lost is associated with Flash Forward. But ABC would like you to watch anyway.

My bad, Thats what my girlfriend told me and she watches more TV than me so I just believed her.

guess I owe her a beatin' ;)

elbarto1 said:
Uncanny Antman said:

My bad, Thats what my girlfriend told me and she watches more TV than me so I just believed her.

guess I owe her a beatin' ;)

You're not the first person to say it either. I'm pretty sure here in England it's being billed as from the creators of Lost. Maybe the boom operator did both. :lol:

"From the network that brought you LOST."

Yeah, and you also brought us According to Jim and Cop Rock. Thanks.

reave said:
"From the network that brought you LOST."

Yeah, and you also brought us According to Jim and Cop Rock. Thanks.

That's it - it's being billed as "Network....blah blah".

last nights episode was meh.
way too much re-flashing to remind the audience what happened. it dumbs things down too much and requires no thinking.
I like the show so far and the mystery is promising but the constant flashes reminding us what happened are going to kill the show for me.
I am dumbfounded that people are this ADD.

I agree that the audience was seen as too stupid by too many explaining flashbacks. The episode still was quite good and keeps me very fascinated. Best new show so far.

I quite liked the episode, but agree:

"the constant flashes reminding us what happened are going to kill the show for me"

I like the premise - but I enjoyed the SGU premiere more this week. Dollhouse was excellent as well.

Back
Top Bottom