• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Five Nights at Freddy's : Fazbear Frights Edition (UNRATED & RESCORED)

BlueCupcake

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
poster2.png

After finding myself feeling that while the original FNaF Movie is... a good movie, BUT the final cut released is missing so many opportunities, and feels more like a Family-Friendly Horror/Mystery Film attempt, I got to discuss about it with my friends, and started thinking "What if we make another edition out of it, editing it into a roller-coaster between the nostalgia of the first games' era and a more accurate to the material's nature, horror film.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Five Nights at Freddy's : Fazbear Frights Edition is aimed to be a rewarding love-letter to the older fans of the series and horror films alike.

Here is the list of what has been changed so far.
At the current state of the project (12/6/2023):

*Several Fitting Audio Easter Eggs added (Examples: An advertisement on TV has been replaced with The Immortal and The Restless from Sister Location, and the opening features a familiar tune from FNaF 1)

*New Fan-made FNaF Movie Soundtrack Additions (Concept Soundtrack) added giving much more tense to the experience - Rescoring some of the scenes properly || Remade Sound Design in certain parts.

*3 kills have been extended (Bonnie killing Hank (the camera takes different blind angles showing blood splattering and Bonnie exits with blood spots on his mouth and belly || Foxy's jumpscare ends with slicing Max's Brother's face, according to a scrapped R Rated Script - the scene changes as soon as we see his hook impaling the victim's face cheek || The opening kill, features sounds of gore and saws as soon as the camera pans away meaning that the victim could not escape))

*The Opening has been remade and reanimated with Death Minigame Sprites

*The Springlock Failure has been remade much closer to FNaF 3's version

*Toreador March included within the cut

*The Scenes were the animatronics show their friendly side towards Abby have been fixed and filled with a nostalgic feeling that will leave a smile to those who grew up with the game. We achieved that through redesigning the audio.

*Added more emphasis on William Afton's threatening atmosphere in the film's plot (this was also part of the rescoring mentioned above, including also his laughter from the trailer)

*Extended the Credits with an animation featuring shots from the first game and replaced the first with an 80s Mix of The Living Tombstone's "Five Nights At Freddy's" song.

*Added an Extended Alternate Ending using properly William Afton's iconic line.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is a First 5 Minutes Preview presenting mostly changes in the film's Sound Design and Score:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is an edit of one of the film's screenshots, used as a REFERENCE for the VFX Editor (a friend of mine) I'm working with on this.
dbexy73gtd3c1.png

So far, it's all coming out perfect, and we are super excited about it.
We hope to have it ready before Christmas!

Older Poster(Banner):
j8h3y6z0m43c1.png

Last edited:
I loved this project! When do you plan on releasing it?
That means a lot to our team and effort to make this come true! ☺️
The best-case scenario is that it will be available to request it on Dec. 25th, in case you want to watch it.

However, there is already an alternative plan of the project being finished by Dec.27 (2 days later), depending on whether our VFX Artist will finish within deadline or not. We definitely, don't want a rushed "release", but it's coming out between those two dates FOR SURE!

WE ARE EXPORTING!!! In the next 12-24 hours those who have requested the project, will receive a compressed version of it (5 GB) via Google Drive. If you want the uncompressed version too (15GB), remember to renew your request. The difference is on the bitrate of the image, while both are 1080p quality. There will be a subtitle package too, so, if you think you can translate the english srt file, do not hesitate to send me to this e-mail ([email protected] ) . The following image is a full peak to the hard work behind this fanedit. Thank you all for being fans! ☺

screenshot.png

I'll wait for this to be formally introduced to the DB, but this seems like good work so far. I watched the FNAF movie on release day and (speaking as a fairly casual FNAF fan) thought it was like 80% bad but the 20% of it that was good was pretty cool. This sounds like it's mostly a redesign on the audio, which wasn't its problem but I imagine there's not much you can do about certain story elements. Looking forward to this, only just found out about it from the first-time faneditor submission (congrats on making it, by the way!).

I'll wait for this to be formally introduced to the DB, but this seems like good work so far. I watched the FNAF movie on release day and (speaking as a fairly casual FNAF fan) thought it was like 80% bad but the 20% of it that was good was pretty cool. This sounds like it's mostly a redesign on the audio, which wasn't its problem but I imagine there's not much you can do about certain story elements. Looking forward to this, only just found out about it from the first-time faneditor submission (congrats on making it, by the way!).
Well, my guess is ... that you will be surprised of this. ^^

So...wow! This felt like a nod to a plethora of things from my childhood. I didn't want to like this because I couldn't get a certain cheese loving mouse out of my head. I wasn't very familiar with the games and have not watched the source material. It remains unwrapped.

As a movie, the edit stands on its own and really was quite good. It isnt really gory for a horror movie but the story of the puppets' origin is a bit disturbing. I wish that it was surround sound. The simulated surround doesn't sound like true sound.

On to the dissection...

"And now for something completely different..." and it is. What a trip.

This edit is approved. Congratulations! Welcome to our family, @StathisTsasakos! This could be a new horror classic edit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom