• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

First timer looking to edit purely the soundtrack

binny97

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi there! I've never done a fan edit before, but my love for both Requiem For a Dream and Radiohead has pushed me to want to make a re-edit of the former with a soundtrack from the latter. I have a couple questions:

a) What is the best free software to do this with (assuming I might also have to edit the footage a bit to better fit the tracks)?

b) where might I find a version of the film where I can play around with the audio and remove the original soundtrack?

I apologize if this is not the correct place to post these questions, as I said I'm new here. Thanks!

Amazon has most movies. Best Buy if you want to drive.

Though a version with an easy to remove soundtrack - probably doesn't exist.

In the thread where I discussed trying to put a different soundtrack into Labyrinth, there are some good observations from other posters about how to isolate audio on a DVD. Not every DVD can do it, but the comments might help to point you to what could work if the tracks are isolated.

You can find the Labyrinth discussion here. Good luck! Let us know how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom