• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

FE logos & other resources

I never noticed how much of a stoner Jar Jar looks like until just now :p

Just got adobe photo shop...so ive bin messing around with some banners.

15mdc9c.jpg

33ww2f4.jpg

2wbvxib.jpg

AvP said:
Just got adobe paintshop...so ive bin messing around with some banners.
33ww2f4.jpg
I really like this one!!! Great work!!

Hello. I've been looking for this image for a while, but does anyone have the "Digitally Enhanced for Superior Storytelling" FAN logo in a .gif or a .png format? For some reason, I can't open the files which have this logo with my current software

hey, bumping this thread up after three years in the dark. holy buckets that's a long time.
anyway, do you guys use a specific card for the beginnings of trailers ?
or is it the same green screen the studios use as well ?
(called the green band trailer title card, i looked it up)
because, i mean, the MPAA isn't approving the trailers to fan edits (or any other kind of trailer for that matter.
i know, i could simply make one myself, but i'd rather use a fan edit site standard.
thanks guys.
cheers.

There's not a standard one, but plenty of people adopt the fake green band. I almost always change the MPAA to either FANDEDIT.ORG or something related to the edit.

Uncanny Antman said:
There's not a standard one, but plenty of people adopt the fake green band. I almost always change the MPAA to either FANDEDIT.ORG or something related to the edit.

I was thinking about that when looking for the fanedit logo - woukdn't it be nice if we had some more unified theme? so that fanedit dvds share some kind of similarities like the animated fanedit logo at the beginning, the warning etc.
After all we are a community and I think having some trademark images might help enforce that, for example I was thinking about a "blue band trailer" to indicated fanedits:

10370123b7864d08a63de1b9d6014adc1d3ca085.png

Also since I didn't have much to add for my current fanedit as bonusfeatures but didn't want to deliver just a dvd I asked other faneditors for trailers of their fanedits to include as extras

That made me think: how about a "trailerthread" where people can post their trailers in m2v format (or whatever needed) so others who still have place on their dvd can take and include them?

Sunarep said:
Also since I didn't have much to add for my current fanedit as bonusfeatures but didn't want to deliver just a dvd I asked other faneditors for trailers of their fanedits to include as extras

That made me think: how about a "trailerthread" where people can post their trailers in m2v format (or whatever needed) so others who still have place on their dvd can take and include them?

That's a good idea. How about Fanedit.org having its own YouTube page? Obviously not every edit has a trailer for it but I'm sure there would be enough trailers to warrant creating a channel to host them.

I think that there are absolutely enough trailers, just this year alone to warrant that. We'll look into creating an official one. Great idea!

I also love the idea of having a place to access dvd quality trailers to cross-promote edits from other editors, this is a fantastic idea!

We'll come up with a plan shortly and announce the new tools/assets/features so that we can have a single place for editors to grab stuff like this!

Just have to note again how amazing the new site has become

Nice one chaps. Sounds good to me.

Very cool idea about the trailers etc.

Agreed on the trailers.
On an unrelated note, I think I'm gonna start using Sunarep's "blue band" for my fanedit trailers. :D

A: Sunarep, can i use this?:
Sunarep said:

And 2: Who made this video?(maybe the wrong thread to be asking this, Im no scientist):
feintro001.jpg

:)

Damn that's cool, Sunarep. Can I use it too? :)

Rogue-theX said:
And 2: Who made this video?(maybe the wrong thread to be asking this, Im no scientist):
feintro001.jpg

:)

I did,
Code:
http://www.multiupload.com/KMU2XL7B62

Back
Top Bottom