• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Father Merrin's Band To Play With Slip Knot & Iron Maiden... ish

FatherMerrin

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi everyone,
I really need the help of the entire Fanedit.org community.

As some of you may know the reason why I'm not as active on forum as much is because I started a band back in 2011 called JOS :)

Well my band has been doing really well and we've started winning Battle Of The Band competitions :)

But we've got 2 competitions coming up that require online votes. Can I please call upon the entire Fanedit.org community to vote for my band?

The first competition is so we can play at the Battle Of The Band competition at the Hard Rock Cafe and hopefully go on a world tour.

The second is University Battle Of The Band competition.

The voting for first competition starts now, here! Like nOmArch says below if you're having trouble finding the right entry, change the Sort Type found on the left to 'Name' and jump to page 7.
248575_207969252575334_2567269_n.jpg

Beginning January 28, our song Get Up will be available for fans to download from Hard Rock Cafe London's Facebook page. Each download counts as a "vote" for the band. There is no registration or fee required for fans. Anyone around the world may download your song. There are, however, a few criteria that fans must meet for a download to count as a "vote":

• Fans will be required to "Like" the local Hard Rock Facebook page.
  • Outside of the US, fans must live within the same country as that Hard Rock location. In the US, fans must live within 100 miles of that Hard Rock location.
  • Fans may only vote ONCE for each band.

i voted, got the free song and everything. but they said my vote doesn't count because of the geographic thing.
sometimes i don't like living in Iowa. (most of the time i do though.)
you got my vote, dude. sorry it didn't officially count.

Same here, I guess it's for UK only.

I just wanted to thank everyone who voted for my band. We went through to the next round!

baileym43 said:
i voted, got the free song and everything. but they said my vote doesn't count because of the geographic thing.
sometimes i don't like living in Iowa. (most of the time i do though.)
you got my vote, dude. sorry it didn't officially count.

My vote counted and I am in Wyoming. Go figure.

This year Slip Knot, Iron Maiden and Rammstein are headlining the Download Festival. They're also giving Unsigned Bands the chance to play.

I'd be grateful if you guys would vote for my band here http://download.redbullstudios.com/band/jos/ so we might beable to play at the festival.

Back
Top Bottom