• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Fanedit Cliche - A list of Cliches in fanedit forum/org

Remixed by Jorge

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I like the Cinema Cliche post and was wondering if we've been around long enough for our own clichés.
I'd like to start it with the one I'm most guilty of:
1: COMING SOON!

2: Sounds good. Can't wait.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .......Im dying..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. Sometimes Less Is More
4. Sometimes More is Less
5. There Is Only So Much I Could Do Given The Source Material
6. Anyway, I Am Happy With The Result
7. Plot? Who Cares About Plot?
8. Fanedit.org's Quality Management Sucks!
9. I Just Built Me An RHR

10: My computer broke down and I lost everything.
11: I'm still working on it, don't know whay year I'll be finished but I'll keep checking the forum to see how much you want it.
12: It was my brother.
13: I need an idea on what to work on next. Post your ideas here so I can ignore them.
14: Heinrich and Boon are secretly lovers.
15: Uncanny Antman likes jar jar.
16: ThrowgnCpr likes birds.
17: ADM is number one again.
18: A CBB fanedit of 3 years ago is re-released.
19: "A (insert name of faneditor here) Production" in front of the movie title.
20: Another Star Wars fanedit. (this one really should be number one.)

21.If anyone can pull off a FanEdit of (name of movie) it has to be KillBill.

ok....Im sorry.....It was out of spite.... :oops:

22. I have a new trailer which is the exact same one as before!

Here's my own cliche. I promise to watch a fanedit and then a year later I finally find the time to watch it and review it. I erally tend to view and review it normally, but then some other stuff comes up in between and then I forget it, or start to work at my own fanedits. That's my weakness here. My apologies.

T-HOPE said:
Here's my own cliche. I promise to watch a fanedit and then a year later I finally find the time to watch it and review it. I erally tend to view and review it normally, but then some other stuff comes up in between and then I forget it, or start to work at my own fanedits. That's my weakness here. My apologies.
23: I'm downloading it now and will post a review soon.
this is fun!

24. My first edit is ready to be released. Everyone I have shown it to said it was great.
25. Thanks for all the advice on how to fix all the problems. The redone version should be finished soon. [Person disappears forever.]

My personal ones:

1) or rather 28) Can I get an NTSC version?
2) or rather 29)Can I get a DVD version?
3) or rather 30)Any update on this project? It's been 2 whole hours since the last update! Is it done yet?

Forgot this one:

4) or rather 31)Can anyone respond to my post? It's been 5 whole minutes already!

10 most viewed posts on fanedit.org

1. STAR WARS: EP IV 2004 Special Edition RE
2. (something else)

Then, the next day...

1. (something else)
2. STAR WARS: EP IV 2004 Special Edition RE

Day 3...

1. STAR WARS: EP IV 2004 Special Edition RE
2. (something else)

Day 4...

1. (something else)
2. STAR WARS: EP IV 2004 Special Edition RE

And on it goes...

33: or rather 32:When responding to a LIST post, I will forget/ignore the numbering and start my own or not even bother. Maybe somebody else will fix it. (I'm looking at you ThrowgnCpr)

33: when correcting the others I have to reveal I myself am also unable to count... ;-)

Back
Top Bottom